New/Unused, clean and in excellent condition. You will receive all 10 belts for one price.
These are brand-new, Molle II waistbelts, in the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP).
- Designed for Molle II (modular lightweight load-carrying equipment) rucksack and adaptable for use with ALICE (all-purpose lightweight individual carrying equipment) packs.
- Molded and padded Waistbelt/Kidney Pad for excellent support.
- Manufactured in the USA by Propper International, Inc.
- Genuine US Military Surplus
- Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP)
- NSN 8465-01-641-9862
Here's a nice excerpt from Wikipedia:
"Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP), originally codenamed Scorpion W2, is a military camouflage pattern adopted in the mid-2010s by the United States Army for use as the U.S. Army's main camouflage pattern on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU). This pattern officially replaced the U.S. Army's previous Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP) as the official combat uniform pattern for most U.S. soldiers at the end of September 2019. The pattern also superseded the closely related MultiCam, a pattern previously used for troops deploying to Afghanistan. The United States Air Force is also replacing their Airman Battle Uniform with the ACU in OCP after positive feedback from airmen who wore the uniform while being deployed to Afghanistan with Army soldiers."
Free Shipping is limited to the 48 contiguous United States.