Used, clean and in good condition.
The ADAM-4018 thermocouple input module has eight thermocouple inputs with analog voltage outputs and is ideal for sensors that require high precision. Each thermocouple input has its own digital filter to minimize noise.
The ADAM-4018 can be easily installed in any Data Acquisition System or other equipment which needs to measure thermocouples, RTDs, mV or voltage sources through an RS-232/RS-485 serial port.
8-channel thermocouple input module by Advantech, ADAM-4018:
- Channels: Six differential, two single-ended
- Input type: Thermocouple, mV, V, mA
- Fault and overvoltage protection
- Watchdog Timer
- power input - 10-30 VDC unregulated
- Plug-in screw terminal block
- Supported thermocouple types: J, K, T, E, R, S, and B
- RS-485 (2-wire) to host
Unless otherwise stated, free shipping is only available to the contiguous 48 United States. Buyers in Alaska, Hawaii, or International should contact us for more details and a shipping quote.