Unused, new old stock in excellent condition.
The AWM3000 Series Microbridge Mass Airflow Sensors work on the theory that airflow across a sensing element causes heat transfer. The output voltage varies with the mass of air or other gas flowing through a sensor's inlet and outlet ports.
Measurement of airflow is controlled by dual Wheatstone bridges. And since the AWM3000 Series is amplified, it can be used to increase a sensor's output gain and to introduce voltage offsets.
- Recommended excitation: 10 ± 0.01 Vdc
- Power consumption: 50 mW
- Output voltage @ laser trim point: 5.00 Vdc @ 1000 sccm
- Maximum Response Time: 3.0 msec
- Shock rating (5 drops, ea. of 6 axes): 100 g peak
- Maximum Overpressure: 25 psi
Please be sure to read the terms of the free shipping in the item description (if available).
Unless otherwise stated, free shipping is only available to the contiguous 48 United States. Buyers in Alaska, Hawaii, or International should contact us for more details and a shipping quote.