These boxes are used, and in fair condition. the clear polycarbonate covers are scratched and have smudged lettering (as shown in the product photos).
Group LockOut TagOut Boxes by Lab Safety Supply, Inc., part number 26958
- Helps avoid potential hazards due to out-of-order equipment.
- Clear cover enables you to see all keys required for the lockout.
- Each box accommodates 8 hanging keys and 27 padlocks.
- In order to prevent the clear cover from being removed, padlocks are installed through the cover and the box.
- For inspection of the work prior to lockout release, the bottom center padlock is usually the last to be removed.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate construction.
Approximate Dimensions: 10 1/2"h x 12 3/4"w x 3 3/8"d.
A group lock-out box is a device that stores spare lockout devices. By locking out things like machines, equipment, and energy sources at the same time, multiple workers are less likely to get hurt.
Unless otherwise stated, free shipping is only available to the contiguous 48 United States. Buyers in Alaska, Hawaii, or International should contact us for more details and a shipping quote.